Monday 21 October 2013

My swag on stage is unbeatable- The Nice One


The Nice One

My swag on stage is unbeatable- The Nice One
.Set to drop new single, Lie Lie

Gifted and passionate about good music, fast rising Hip hop and R & B artiste, The Nice One took the bold step in 2012. To him, it was a step in the right direction, as he dumped his well paid job and professionally switched over to music.
Barely a year down the line, the Ebonyi State-born budding act is still upping his game, with huge successes already recorded as he is set to drop another single entitled Lie Lie.
“I’m just crazy about good music. I think everything about me is music. And most importantly, I’m unique in what I do. Apart from just doing good music, my swag on stage is unbeatable. I naturally get high once I step on stage. The energy is breathtaking, just like D’banj” the energetic Hip hop singer averred.
On his style of music, the Don’t Go there crooner says: “I am into Hip hop and R&B. This is the area I know I am very good at. Nigerians should watch out for me because I am here to stay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment